Due to Covid restrictions and to ensure safety to all, SVSC has decided to re-structure the House League format for this 2021 summer season.
- Each division will be limited to a max of 50 players per division. This will be a first come first serve basis and no exceptions will be given due to Covid 50 player bubble that is mandated by the Health Unit.
- Each division will receive training followed by a small sided game. This will allow more touches on the ball for all players which will enhance individual skills for all
- Games/training will last 1 hour and start times will be either 5:30 or 6:45
- U5 and U7 division will receive a Tim Hortons jersey while other divisions will receive one of 2 colours shirts
- Games will be played within the 50 player bubble in order to adhere to Health Unit rules
- Should players need to refrain from attending soccer due to Covid, no refunds will be provided and the player will be allowed to return to the field of play after the stay at home order has been lifted
- There will only be referees for the last 2 weeks of the season for the U7 to U15 division to host a mini world cup tournament
- There will not be any team photos for the 2021 season but individual photos will be made available at the players expense should it be requested. Requests for individual photos are to be made at the canteen by providing the name of the player and the division.
- Should a game/training night need to be cancelled due to inclement weather, no remake or refund will be given. SVSC will always strive to host all nights however there may be times where we need to cancel for the safety of all. Please note that games/training will continue rain or shine but if you are not sure, please visit the SVSC.ca website or arrive at the field and someone at the canteen will inform you.
Safe Play regulations during Covid:
- One parent/guardian per child may come to the field (no extra spectators permitted)
- All players and parent/guardian may only come to the field 15 minutes before their training/game and must leave within 15 minutes after their game
- All players will report to the canteen in order to sign in/screen and will hand sanitize prior to entering the field of play
- All players will wear a mask during screening and will remove the mask once arrived at the field of play
- All players are to refrain from bringing any soccer balls to the field as all equipment will be provided
- Congregating will not be permitted. Physical distancing must be maintained at all times unless engaged in sport
- Rules and protocols may change throughout the program, updates will be sent via email
- Everyone who attends the field (parents/guardians and players) MUST pass the self-assessment tool before coming to the field.
If you have any questions regarding these restrictions please email us at email@example.com